Blue Streak AR-15 can be mounted vertically for even faster loading.
- The Blue Streak™ speed loader makes loading as fun as shooting!
- Most compact, smoothest, most durable speed loader on the market.
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the US, Veteran owned company
- Design allows loading any size magazine – even drum magazines!
- Design allows for vertical mounting and operation, saving even more space!
Your Blue Streak™ speed loader is designed to load up to 30 rounds at a time into the selected magazine
- Insert the open end of the selected magazine into the latch end of your Blue Streak™ speed loader, and ensure the latch is engaged.
- With the round pusher block in the back hold position, load the desired number of bullets into the loading track. *
- Your Blue Streak™ speed loader can be used with either the right or left hand pushing the round pusher block. Your other hand should be used to hold the magazine end of your Blue Streak™ speed loader. Please refer to the video on our website if you have any questions about hand placement. www.designingmindind.com
- With whichever hand you’ve chosen to do the pushing, push with a firm, fast push towards the magazine. The faster the round pusher block is pushed, the better your Blue Streak™ speed loader will load.
- Once the chosen number of bullets have been loaded, release the magazine by lifting up away from the base on the latch lever, and pull the magazine out of the loading slot.
Your Blue Streak™ speed loader can also be used one handed by either clamping or screwing your Blue Streak™ speed loader in place. Your Blue Streak™ can also be used in a vertical position by either clamping or screwing the unit in place. If you choose to screw your Blue Streak™ in place, mounting holes will need to be drilled in the plywood base.
*If the selected magazine has a capacity of more than 30 rounds, after loading 30 rounds, keep the magazine latched to your Blue Streak™ speed loader, and put the appropriate number of bullets into the track and repeat the loading process until the magazine is full.